I’m an Army Wife, baby momma, and sitcom enthusiast.
I graduated from Utah Valley University with a Bachelor of Science in Public Relations and Communications. I graduated with Honors…not that I’m bragging.
My very first job was writing and SEO-optimizing blog posts for a Real Estate agent. I increased their web traffic by 2000%, and I was only 14.
Since then, my job experience has been exciting. I have:
- managed employees at 3 dessert shops,
- shelved books as a librarian,
- assisted in purchasing for a large university,
- entertained youth as a youth counselor,
- hired and trained youth counselors,
- ghostwritten blogs for personal trainers,
- managed social media platforms for health & wellness brands,
- curated content for funeral homes, furniture stores, firearm brands, yogis, and financial professionals,
- managed social media marketing for fitness clubs,
- overseen all marketing for a small business fashion brand.
I love marketing. I really do! I want to share information, connect with people, and get creative about it all.
As far as personal life goes, I love to binge watch a good show, quote The Office, knit, and workout at the gym.